For the love of ancient times; Ulaanbataar & Lilith

Part I. Ulaanbataar, an old drawing I made back in 2010. When I was a kid I had book collections about castles structures around the world, ancient armors of the Chinese and Japanese, historical trivia of Egypt and middle east, perhaps that's why I am so fascinated by classical aesthetic. Parallel with that, my mother- a Christian, spent many times exploring atlas of the old testament, and the Roman empire, sometimes she told me new 'facts' about it which is quite interesting for me, as a story... ;) Photobucket The last one, haha, the army of Madame Coco, love it Mr. Tetsuya Noguchi!
Now back to mine, so this is what I draw during the ugly days of writing my thesis...




Part II. Lilith in The Garden of Eve. Lilith the rebel who get out of Eden, by choice (acc. Midrashic literature).


0 komentar :: For the love of ancient times; Ulaanbataar & Lilith

Post a Comment